Nederlands talig weerbericht van Hongarije

Wisselkoers van de Hongaarse forint

Vakantiehuis te huur in Hongarije

Brandstofprijzen in Hongarije

Hongarije prikbord :  Hongarije Forum

Speelgoedbouwer gezocht.
Gepost door: A.R ()
Datum: 23 september 2017 14:38

Hello, I received your contact details through Fons Van De Mieroop. I believe he has contacted you with regards to my request.  My name is Leen De Keyser. My company Manine Montessori sells Montessori materials for the home. We sell furniture, tools and toys that allow children to be independent, excited to learn and to develop their full potential. Have a look at www.manine-montessori.com and on Instagram and Facebook.  I would love to know what you think about it. Manine Montessori www.manine-montessori.com Manine Montessori helps devoted parents (and grandparents, co-parents, stepparents, guardians,...) with children aged 0-6 years old, who want to let their children develop to their fullest potential and grow into independent, confident people with a lifelong love for learning.  Manine Montessori offers these parents the tools and the know-how to create a beautiful and well organized home, adapted to the development and the interests of the child. A prepared environment in which the child can function independently and is stimulated to discover and learn new skills.     We try to source a different type of materials than the ones you can find in the typical Montessori stores (that are mass produced in Asia). We do our best to supply Montessori families with the very best quality available, handmade by craftsmen from the best wood, considering ecological, safety and sustainability aspects. With materials of heirloom quality you really get the tactile sensation of the wood, that has been treated with only beeswax or linseed oil and no layers of glossy varnish. We stay as close to Montessori philosophy as possible and the sensorial experience is of the utmost importance.  I’m looking for producers that can make good quality wooden products according to my specifications with CE label and other regulatory requirements, but in small lot sizes.  In attachment you can find some pictures of the products I need the most urgent.  Can you let me know if you think this is something you could do? What would be minimum production batch size (order size)? The quantities I’m able to order all depend on the price you can offer. So maybe you can give me a price ladder for different order sizes? What would be the timing? What are the charges for making prototypes? Do you have an idea of the transport cost? Of the cost of certification?  I look forward to your reply.  Warmest wishes, Leen De Keyser +32 495 67 08 98 www.manine-montessori.com Follow us on Facebook , Instagram and Pinterest “I do not believe there is a method better than Montessori for making children sensitive to the beauties of the world and awakening their curiosity regarding the secrets of life.” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez <0B0A8680.jpeg>

Onderwerp Geschreven door Gepost
Speelgoedbouwer gezocht. A.R 23/09/2017 14:38

Ga naar: DiscussielijstZoekenLog in
Je naam: 
Je e-mailadres: 
Onderwerp: 
Spambeveiliging:
Voer de code die hieronder zichtbaar is in het invoerveld beneden in. Dit is nodig om het automatisch posten van dit formulier door bots tegen te gaan.
Dit is een gemodereerd forum. Je bericht zal pas zichtbaar worden, zodra deze is goedgekeurd door een moderator of beheerder. (Berichten van leden worden wel direct geplaatst)